Former Moylinney House demolished for the Construction of 6 houses and 14 Apartments to the new innovative “Happi Principles” Scheme. This is a first of its kind in Northern Ireland.
Incorporates Civil and Structural Engineering Design & Build Element.
- Substantial Main Drainage Design and Installation
- Traditional Strip Foundations with pre cast concrete floor slabs
- Traditional masonry build as well as aluminium rainscreen cladding, trespa timber cladding and decorative concrete cladding
- Precast concrete upper floor slabs and stairs
- Mixture of aluminium curtain walling and coloured PVC windows with aluclad external doors
- Concrete roof tiles & single ply flat roof coverings
- Associated site works & landscaping
- SBD Standards
Working with the Client and Design Team as partners, Kelly Brothers consistently embrace and develop methods of reducing construction costs and site waste by maximising off-site fabrication, streamlining construction methods and using alternative construction techniques.